Learn what’s possible.
Create whatever you can imagine. Choose from more than 300+ in-person and virtual sessions to discover the latest tools and techniques. Hands-on labs are available for in-person attendees.
Schedule your sessions now.
Browse the session catalog(opens in a new window) and register to build your personal schedule. Mix and match across these content tracks.
Discover how to create state-of-the-art 3D designs and inspiring 3D art. In this track, you can learn how to use the Adobe Substance 3D Collection to build models and sculpt in VR, assemble photorealistic 3D scenes, texture your 3D assets, work from real-life photos to create digital materials, and build your parametric materials. Get inspired and learn new skills from leading 3D artists and Adobe experts in sessions and hands-on labs.
Who you'll meet
Graphic designers, 3D artists, creative directors, illustrators, VFX artists, industrial designers, concept artists, new media artists, and other creative pros who want to learn how to create 3D designs and interactive, immersive experiences.
Senior Motion Designer, Wieden+Kennedy
Product Manager & Technical Artist, 3D & Immersive, Adobe
Photographer, Director, Post Industrial Light II
Principal Worldwide Evangelist, Adobe
Valeria Gerontopoulos, Product Manager & Technical Artist, 3D & Immersive, Adobe
Learn how to create a package design in Substance 3D Painter with product manager and 3D artist Valeria Gerontopoulos. As Valeria guides you step-by-step in this hands-on lab, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of fundamental Substance 3D Painter tools and get comfortable with the basics of texturing so you can create your own projects with confidence.
You’ll discover how to:
- Start a Painter project using best practices
- Build a quick and nondestructive material base
- Add manual touches to your base to push your texturing further
- Showcase your project in Substance 3D Stager in a few easy clicks
Lionel Koretzky, Photographer, Director, Post Industrial Light II
Join photographer and director Lionel Koretzky on his journey from traditional photoshoot to CGI and 3D and learn how much photographers have to bring to the table in this ever-evolving medium. You’ll see how 3D is the next evolution in photography, providing photographers and brands with versatile new tools to extend their creativity to a new world of possibilities. Discover how simple and flexible 3D can be to add to visual productions.
- How CGI is becoming a friendly partner to photography and 360 campaigns
- Why digital lights and environments are the new way to make virtual photography
- How Substance 3D Environment Stages bring cameras, studios and labs together in one shop
David Mellor, Senior Motion Designer, Wieden+Kennedy
Join David Mellor, senior motion designer at Wieden + Kennedy, to discover how to sculpt a whimsical character using the Substance 3D Modeler hybrid desktop and VR workflow. VR modeling is quickly becoming a popular means to create 3D content, and with Modeler, quick concepting couldn’t be easier. In this session, David will show you quick sculpting techniques that highlight some of the powerful new tools and brushes in Modeler.
You’ll learn how to:
- Navigate the VR interface in Modeler
- Sculpt a character using the new brushes in Modeler
- Add extra detail and repeat elements using copying and linking
Design leaders from the world’s leading brands and agencies will share their expertise in creative innovation, brand reinvention, design leadership, and professional development. Learn new Creative Cloud skills and best practices to spark inspiration for team and business success. Get inspired to grow your creative career by hearing from those who are mastering the craft.
Who you'll meet
Leaders and creative professionals across graphic, web, UX, and multidisciplinary design; art and creative directors; video, film, and motion graphics pros; photographers; tech and business strategists; and other creatives or designers who want to build a meaningful career.
Creative and design best practices, career and professional development, and thought leadership.
Founder and CEO, SYLVAIN
Creative Director, Accenture
Executive Vice President, Design, Rocket Companies
CAD Senior Manager, Virtual Fashion and 3D Transformation Specialist, Burberry
Matthew Mifsud, Senior Solutions Consultant, Adobe
Lucy Goodyear, CAD Senior Manager, Virtual Fashion and 3D Transformation Specialist, Burberry
Hear industry experts explain how Burberry, a luxury British heritage brand, transformed their workflows through the introduction of 3D. You’ll learn how by adapting traditional ways of working and reimagining them in 3D, Burberry was able to unlock better ways of creating assets and effectively communicating the brand’s vison to stakeholders.
In this session, you’ll explore:
- How a company can start working in 3D and engage stakeholders to adopt 3D workflows
- How Burberry used 3D to sell their collections remotely during the global pandemic
- How to create realistic details such as embroidery in Substance 3D Sampler and Painter
- Using Substance 3D Stager to bring 3D garments to life
This session will not be available on demand.
Jalaj Hora, VP, Product Innovation & Consumer Creation, Nike, Inc.
One of the latest innovations in the consumer goods industry is a focus on responsible creation, inspired by nature and informed by the consumer. Immersive digital tools have fueled this trend by allowing designers to break through physical constraints and traditional methods of making products, delivering personalized form and function with design at the center.
Join Jalaj Hora, vice president of product innovation and consumer creation at Nike, as he explores:
- The future of seamless, synchronous collaboration between designers, makers, and consumers
- Moving beyond physical products to connected creation and a digital afterlife
- Co-creation of products that enhance daily life
Antionette Carroll, President and CEO, Creative Reaction Lab
Quinton Ward, Senior Manager, Metro Mart at Operation Food Search
Zyaire Jones, Artist
Antionette Carroll, founder, president, and CEO of Creative Reaction Lab, presents the foundation and inspiration to recognize every individual’s personal power to manifest change in race relations and promote liberation, equity, justice, and peace within their own organizations and communities.
Accompanied by young emerging artists from the Artwork for Equity program at Creative Reaction Lab, Antionette will provide prompts to tap into your personal narrative, balance your own values alongside community needs, and command attention to inspire and influence.
Take bold new strokes for drawing and painting — from fine art to anime, watercolors to photo collage, and logos to illustrations. Whether you’re a beginner looking to learn from creative experts or an experienced professional looking to discover new specialties, join this track for ideas, inspiration, and skill building from leading digital artists and designers who’ll share their insights, secrets, and processes.
Who you'll meet
Creative experts who draw, paint, and illustrate, such as professional illustrators, digital artists, 3D designers, graphic artists, creative directors, and art directors. Also students and others new to digital illustration and painting.
Designer and Writer, All Things Letters
Artist, Illustrator, Speaker
Chief Creative, Sketch A Day
Kyle T. Webster
Senior Design Evangelist, Adobe
Voodoo Val, Illustrator & Creative Livestreamer, Digital Painter, Creative Educator
Have you ever wanted to learn to illustrate characters with movement and personality? Then join illustrator, educator, and creative live streamer VooDoo Val in this follow-along iPad lab with a spooky twist. Val will guide you through an exploration of character design in which you’ll discover how to use the powerful new motion features in Adobe Fresco to enhance an illustrated character.
As Val shares her techniques for character design, you’ll learn how to:
- Draw and paint in a new style
- Convey emotion through facial expressions and body language
- Animate an illustrated scene
Chris Campe, Designer and Writer, All Things Letters
Discover how to playfully experiment with established letterforms and create variations that express your own unique style and personality. Chris Campe, designer, author, and founder of the All Things Letters studio in Hamburg, Germany, will share how she uses analog and digital drawing tools, including Adobe Fresco, to alter letterforms in unexpected ways.
Join Chris in this inspiring session to learn:
- The key parameters for altering letterforms
- How to generate ideas for interesting letterform variations
- How to use analog and digital drawing tools in unexpected ways
Kyle T. Webster, Senior Design Evangelist, Adobe
Join Kyle T. Webster, Adobe senior design evangelist and official brush wizard, for an exploration of the newest Adobe Fresco features, including transformation modes, new animation features, time-savers like reference layers and the Magic Wand tool, and much more. You’re sure to walk away with a better understanding of how to use Fresco in your own drawing, painting, and illustration work.
As Kyle guides you through the newest features, you’ll learn how to:
- Automatically create perspective grids from an imported image, layer, or your entire document with perspective grid capture
- Transform and add effects to your Fresco artwork with the Liquify tool
- Make quick selections based on color with the Magic Wand tool
- Control fade-in and fade-out effects easily with control opacity for motion frames
- Transform and move motion paths and frames
Students need opportunities to develop the essential creative and digital literacy skills that open doors to a brighter future. Whether you’re leading a creative curriculum or want to use creativity to enhance your classroom, join this track to hear from leading educators and experts who cultivate these skills and engage students as digital creators. They’ll share insights on how they prepare the next generation to thrive in a changing world.
Who you'll meet
Educators working across disciplines in formal education and beyond; curriculum, professional development, and technology leads; researchers; school and university leaders; and students.
Education Community Program Manager, Adobe
Lisa Gottfried, M. Ed.
Digital Design Educator, New Technology High School
Manager Arts Innovation, District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS)
Research Scientist, Adobe Creative Intelligence Lab
Rob Haverty, Senior Product Manager, Adobe
Tianyuan Cai, Research Engineer, Adobe
Zoya Bylinskii , Research Scientist, Adobe Creative Intelligence Lab
Stephanie Day, Ph.D., Research Scientist, UCF
Aleena Niklaus, Computer Scientist II, Adobe
Everyone has different eyes and a different brain. And now designers have the ability to tailor consumption experiences for those differences. In our session on inclusive design and accessibility, join Zoya Bylinskii, Research Scientist in the Creative Intelligence Lab at Adobe, as she shares the latest research and features around reading and design.
You’ll learn about:
- The latest findings from our Readability Research team on how personalized reading settings for individuals improve reading outcomes
- New tools soon to be available in Acrobat and Reader for dyslexic readers
- The latest research into tooling for making sure your designs accommodate color-blind audiences
- New tools for making PDFs more accessible
Lindsey Vance, Manager Arts Innovation, District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS)
Wezi Thindwa, Education Evangelist, Adobe
Join art therapist and DC Public Schools arts innovation manager Lindsey D. Vance and Adobe Education Evangelist Wezi Thindwa in a creative conversation leading educators to wholeness through their own artistic practice. Predictable stressors compounded by those related to a global pandemic and mounting socio-political tensions challenge our humanity. Listen as we explore the ways teachers and students can rise to spark collective well-being for the future.
In this session, you’ll:
- Discover ways to cultivate compassionate and learner-centered classrooms through personal self-reflection, technology and creativity
- Find out how to ignite social emotional attunement and trauma-responsive practices in order to holistically empower student learners
- Identify clear ways that creativity fuels social emotional learning and uplifts educator and student voices to foster a healing environment in your classroom
Jennifer Haller, M. Ed., Instructional Technology Coach, Hamilton County Educational Service Center, serving Winton Woods High School
Lisa Gottfried, M. Ed., Digital Design Educator, New Technology High School
Claudio Zavala Jr., Education Evangelist, Adobe Inc.
Meet two K–12 educators who use digital creative tools with their students to allow for student voice and choice. Learn how they go beyond traditional assessment models, test taking, and wordy slide presentations to get to the core of what students know.
In this session, you’ll:
- Learn how to use digital artifacts to showcase student work, assess skill development over time, provide a platform for reflection and creativity, and set students up for career opportunities
- Understand the value of digital storytelling in supporting multimodal learners and empowering creative expression
- Hear practical tips for using Adobe Express with students to build videos, posters, and web pages as part of a project-based learning approach
If you can dream it, you can design it. Whether you’re an established designer looking to discover new techniques or getting started and trying to learn lasting skills, this track covers everything from digital, web, and print graphics to logos, icons, photo manipulation, compositing, 3D, publication, and data visualization. Hear from graphic design thought leaders and changemakers to inspire you, shift the way you approach design, and give you the tools to create anything you can imagine.
Who you'll meet
Graphic designers, artists, marketers, and design students who create across multiple design disciplines, including digital, web, print, 3D, publication, digital marketing, social media marketing, brand identity, data visualization, and more.
Bart Van de Wiele
Solutions Consulting Manager, Adobe
Founder, Draplin Design Co.
Multidisciplinary Designer, Illustrator, Creative Director, So Laci Like
Artist, Digital/Photoshop Artist, Photographer, Designer and Full-time Traveler
Rob de Winter, Adobe Certified Instructor and designer, DWM Trainingen, DWM Trainingen
Discover how to create amazing images anywhere with Photoshop on the desktop, iPad, and the web. Join Rob de Winter — Adobe Certified Instructor, top MAX presenter, author, and designer — and learn how to build a fantastic composite with type, special effects, and selections. You’ll see how to create your own artistic, atmospheric brushes to bring your composition to life and use Creative Cloud Libraries and cloud documents to speed up your workflow.
In this session, you’ll explore how to:
- Control light with transparency, blend modes, and special effects
- Make selections, adjustments, and masks
- Format, control, and transform type
- Create, synchronize, and use brushes across devices
- Transfer images and assets seamlessly between your desktop and mobile devices
Kristy Campbell, Brand and Graphic Designer, Pink Pony Creative
Learn how streamlining processes and systems can turn a good graphic design business into a great one. Join business owner and graphic designer Kristy Campbell to discover how she uses InDesign in innovative and strategic ways to achieve a five-star quality client experience and promote business growth.
- How to pitch and present work like a pro
- Powerful ways to incorporate InDesign into your processes
- Tips for presentation and layout design
- How to turn everyday operations into passive income
Roman Villarreal, Designer, Teacher, Lumenbrite
Already have a portfolio website, but need a PDF version for sharing? Join designer and teacher Roman Villarreal to learn tips and tricks for laying out and designing a dynamic professional portfolio using InDesign and Creative Cloud. You’ll discover how to create a slick PDF portfolio that changes dynamically based on your needs and lets you stand out and get noticed by potential clients.
As Roman shares his techniques, you’ll learn how to:
- Use Creative Cloud Libraries to create, store, and access assets from Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create layout templates with InDesign that let you rapidly swap out content to keep your portfolio fresh and relevant
- Explore timesaving tools to redesign your portfolio for each position to emphasize your qualifications, especially when applying for multiple jobs or projects
Spark your passion for photography with sessions that will help you build your photography skills and create stunning photos with your smartphone or mirrorless camera. See how you can easily shoot, edit, and share your photos from anywhere and effortlessly move your images, along with your edits, between your mobile devices and desktop. Gain ideas, inspiration, and hands-on practice with leading photographers and Adobe experts in sessions, hands-on labs, and experiential workshops.
Who you'll meet
Anyone interested in photography and improving photos for professional or personal use.
Tomás Karmelo Amaya
Creative Director, Film Director, Writer, and Visual Artist, Kanion
Photographer, Award Winning Food Photographer
Photographer, Commercial Photographer and Photography Educator
Visual Artist, Darling Street LLC
Nicole Young, Author and Educator, Professional Photographer and Author
Join professional photographer and author Nicole S. Young as she demonstrates the world of nature and landscape photography in the beautiful Paciﬁc Northwest. You’ll gain valuable insight into how to use Photoshop Lightroom to edit your photos, whether a lush forest, a giant waterfall, or a close-up of a tiny insect, to make them look their best.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- The gear that Nicole uses for her landscape and nature photographs
- Tips on how to create beautiful macro images
- How to sync images in order to access them on your phone or tablet
- Editing tips and techniques using Lightroom
Summer Murdock, Photographer, Commercial Photographer and Photography Educator
Join photographer Summer Murdock to learn how to use presets as a source of inspiration when editing your images in Photoshop Lightroom. You’ll learn exactly what presets are and how to quickly apply a great look to your photos with a single click. Explore how to create the look you want by applying a preset and then fine-tuning the edits on the image. You’ll leave with a better understanding of how presets can help you save time and empower you to achieve your unique creative vision.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- Where you can find ready-made, powerful presets to suit every style of photography
- How to apply presets and refine the edit with the amount slider and further tweaks
- How to create and save your own presets for easy use later
Benjamin Warde, Lightroom Product Manager, Adobe
Join Lightroom Product Manager Benjamin Warde and learn how to incorporate video into your Photoshop Lightroom workflow. Find out exactly what Lightroom video capabilities can do for you and how to achieve a consistent aesthetic across your photos and videos. Note that this class uses Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic.
You’ll learn how to:
- Trim the heads or tails off your video to highlight just the part of the video that’s important
- Achieve a matching look and aesthetic across your photos and videos
- Master batch workflows to quickly edit many photos and videos at once
- Streamline your workflow with edit presets for both photos and videos
Digital is the new default, and everything happens on a screen. Whether you’re completely new to UI/UX design or an experienced designer looking to grow your skills, these sessions and labs will cover everything from getting started with Adobe XD to advanced prototyping techniques. Learn about designing websites, apps, and other digital experiences with XD and how to use XD alongside other Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop and Illustrator.
Who you'll meet
UX and UI designers, mobile app designers, web designers, interaction designers, creative directors, product designers, and design students.
Design Director, Adobe
Partner, Designer & Developer, Codify Design Studio
Senior XD Evangelist, Adobe
Designer - Teacher www.byol.com, Bring Your Own Laptop LTD
Tor Gundersen, Strategic Development Manager, Adobe
Caleb Kingston, CEO, App Design Tips
Designing for Experience Manager is a collaboration, not a handoff. Learn best practices for designing Experience Manager sites using Adobe XD to ensure a more pixel-perfect implementation. Join Tor Gundersen, strategic development manager at Adobe, and Caleb Kingston, CEO at Brainspin, as they demonstrate how to make your prototype the ultimate collaboration tool by learning the needs of Experience Manager developers and content authors, and how to accelerate your process.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Key Experience Manager fundamentals, like Core Components, Style System, and Experience Fragments
- How to leverage Core Components in XD
- How to import Experience Manager Assets into your design
- Tips for structuring your XD file for prototype sharing
Matt Rae, Sr. Product Manager, Design Advocacy (Adobe XD & CC Web), Adobe
Whether you’re pitching a stunning new brand concept or articulating the customer journey through your mobile app, storytelling plays a key role in communicating design intent and getting buy-in. Join Matt Rae, senior product manager, design advocacy, on a journey through how to leverage Adobe XD to tell a more compelling story, complete with motion and interaction.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Tips and tricks for building a stronger story narrative
- Examples of how big brands are adopting XD to tell their stories
- How the power of Auto-Animate, Lottie, and video can take your stories to the next level
- How to incorporate various Creative Cloud assets into one presentation
- How to asynchronously share your presentation through share links and narrated recording
Dani Beaumont, Principal Product Manager, Adobe
If you use Photoshop, Illustrator, and Creative Cloud Libraries to manage your content, Adobe XD is a fantastic tool for presenting those concepts and gathering stakeholder feedback. Join Principal Product Manager Dani Beaumont as she takes you on a quick tour of the application and demonstrates some streamlined workflows.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Leverage Creative Cloud Library colors, text, and components in mood boards, brand kits, and presentations
- Define interactivity between design elements to simulate an end-to-end user flow
- Securely share your concepts with various stakeholders
- Gather feedback and track design changes
Develop the skills you need to put your creativity in motion. Learn how to edit your first video, transform static graphics into motion, create an animated explainer video, and apply visual effects to a marketing video. You’ll even learn how to work together and collaborate more effectively with clients and colleagues with new cloud-enabled technologies such as Frame.io.
Who you'll meet
Editors, motion graphics designers, post-production professionals, educators, photographers and designers, and other creative pros who want to learn how to design for motion or work with video.
Director, Director and Video Trainer
Creative Director and Motion Graphics Trainer, Creative 111
Executive Producer / Creative Director, Stumblewell
Adobe Certified Instructor, Video Trainers
Valentina Vee, Director, Director and Video Trainer
Whether you’re completely new to video editing or transitioning from different software, join director Valentina Vee as she shows you the smoothest way to get up and running with Premiere Pro. No need to be intimidated — everything you need to know will be covered in an easy-to-understand way, with lots of examples and tips to get you up to speed.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create a new project
- Organize your footage
- Synchronize your video and audio
- Edit in the timeline
- Add effects, transitions, music, and more
Hallease Narvaez, Executive Producer / Creative Director, Stumblewell
If you’re trying to push unique content out fast, this session is for you. Join digital storyteller and former Adobe Creative Resident Hallease Narvaez as she helps you navigate the color features built into Premiere Pro. In this session, Hallease will cover different project settings for working with various gammas of footage, the different ways Premiere Pro interprets footage, and how best to work with Auto Color. She’ll teach techniques for color correcting for skin tones using curves, show how to create and save custom lookup tables (LUTs), and share some exporting hacks for Mac users.
You’ll learn how to:
- Navigate the Color workspace in Premiere Pro
- Adjust color settings and project settings in Premiere Pro
- Work with Auto Color
- Fine-tune color correction for skin tones
- Create and save a custom look with LUTs
Marty Buccafusco, Video Creative Lead, The Coca-Cola Company
Join Marty Buccafusco, video creative lead at Coca-Cola Creative Studios, to dive deep into the world of global collaboration at internal creative agencies. From developing concepts with a variety of stakeholders across the enterprise to working with a dynamic team of creatives based around the world, Marty and his team have honed in on how to tell the right story in the right way. The Coca-Cola Company serves consumers in more than 200 countries, which brings the idea of “stakeholders” to epic proportions.
In this session, you’ll learn how a variety of Creative Cloud tools can be used in innovative ways to capture stories, gain insights, and share content with a global audience — all while keeping your storytelling local, relatable, and worth the click.