Health and safety.
The health and safety for our attendees, partners, and Adobe employees remains a top priority.
MAX 2022 will be taking place in person in Los Angeles, CA and as a digital experience online, providing attendees with the option to connect in a format that meets their personal needs and preferences. We look forward to coming back together to build community, share experiences, and explore creativity.
We are developing protocols for our Los Angeles attendees based on several factors, including official government guidance, medical data privacy, and specific event considerations. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic. As we approach the event date, the Adobe MAX Health & Safety policy is subject to change, and policy updates will be posted here and emailed to registered attendees.
Attestation of COVID-19 Vaccination Required
- Attendees joining the in-person event in Los Angeles will need to be fully vaccinated. If you are unable to meet our COVID-19 vaccination requirements, please join us online.
- By registering, attendees are acknowledging and agreeing that they are fully vaccinated to attend and may be required to provide proof of such vaccination.
- A person is considered fully vaccinated: fourteen days after their second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, or fourteen days after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. This guidance applies to COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (i.e., Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson (J&J)/Janssen COVID-19 vaccines), and COVID-19 vaccines authorized for emergency use by the World Health Organization (i.e., AstraZeneca/Oxford, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Covaxin, Covovax, and Nuvaxovid). The full list of vaccines with final WHO EUL/PQ evaluation status is available here(opens in a new window).
- Adobe MAX encourages attendees have a negative COVID-19 test result within 24 hours of onsite arrival.
- Complimentary COVID-19 self-test kits will be available onsite to registered attendees upon request.
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, please stay home, get well, and join us online.
Onsite Health and Safety Measures
- Face masks are not currently required within Los Angeles venues per local government/health authority requirements. For those who choose to wear a face mask, we encourage you to do so, and masks will be available upon request
- Adobe MAX will have reduced venue capacities and practice social distancing, where feasible.
- Throughout the event and venue, enhanced cleaning will be completed, and additional sanitizing stations will be offered.
- Los Angeles Convention Center has established their own commitment to providing a clean, safe, and healthy venue for the safety and well-being of their guests. Learn more(opens in a new window).
Adobe recommends all attendees and staff comply with travel guidelines issued by the World Health Organization(opens in a new window) and visit the CDC website for more information(opens in a new window) when traveling to Los Angeles for Adobe MAX 2022.